The “suicide” of Jeffrey Epstein has captured the attention of the entire nation.
Even President Trump seems to question if Epstein took his own life.
Attorney General Barr has also pointed to some “irregularities” in the prison where Epstein was being held and has already started investigations into the matter.
The Conspiracy Theory
So, if you read me regularly, you know I don’t generally buy into conspiracy theories.
However, this particular one is just too juicy to pass on.
The fact that so many people that have held incriminating evidence against the Clintons, or at least were deemed to have such evidence, had died during very convenient times really does start to make you wonder.
The Clintons are the Underwoods coming to life.
Circumstances surrounding the Jeffrey Epstein suicide are only going to feed these theories.
Here are just a few of the “odd” circumstances surrounding his death:
- Epstein had attempted to commit suicide once already, but for some reason had been taken off suicide watch, which requires 24/7 monitoring.
- Epstein was having problems with his former cellmate who was reportedly removed from the cell only hours before the alleged suicide.
- Prison staff was reportedly grossly overworked and understaffed.
- The day before Epstein’s suicide, documents were unsealed naming several high-profile Democrats as being complicit in Epstein’s pedophile ring.
- Several reports broke that contrary to what Bill Clinton had stated, he had visited Epstein’s private island were illicit activities were reported to have occurred.
- Rumors surfaced the day before the alleged suicide that Epstein was willing to cooperate and start naming names in the investigation.
Don’t Rest Easy
Politicians on both sides of the aisle were furious Epstein was able to commit suicide.
AOC immediately called for an investigation into the matter.
Senator Sasse (R-Neb) stated, “Every single person in the Justice Department — from your Main Justice headquarters staff all the way to the night-shift jailer — knew that this man was a suicide risk and that his dark secrets couldn’t be allowed to die with him.
“Given Epstein’s previous attempted suicide, he should have been locked in a padded room under unbroken, 24/7, constant surveillance.
“Obviously, heads must roll.”
Attorney General William Barr has promised justice both for the victims and any party that was complicit in Epstein’s activities.
Barr stated, “Let me assure you that case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein.
“Any co-conspirators should not rest easy. Victims deserve justice and will get it.
“We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation.
“We will get to the bottom of it, and there will be accountability.”
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr: "Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein. Any co-conspirators should not rest easy." https://t.co/2UAm012vCA pic.twitter.com/YGAKFg2oYg
— ABC News (@ABC) August 12, 2019
Until this investigation is completed and more than likely afterward, expect the conspiracy theories to run wild.
While I have not fully taken a bite of that pie, I have to admit, I am closer than I have ever been to believing them.
Source: ABC News
We depend on our readers to help us get the word out. So, if you agree with this article, please like and share the article on your favorite social media outlet. You are also encouraged to sign up for our newsletter to ensure you can stay informed. To sign up for our newsletter, click here.